The Feastible Life The Feastible Life

This piece of animation really moved me. It has a unique style, clever humor, it made me laugh, it made me feel sad, but over all it took me to another world for almost 8 minutes and made me believe that everything i experienced there was profound and true. The fact that this is not the top movie here of all times, proves that this place is infested with kids.

My Sweetheart My Sweetheart

BRAVO !!

Wonderful animation! Your style is beautiful! BRAVO! BRAVO!

dimitrikozma responds:

Thanks for your comment! :-)

Gorillaz - Murdoc's Gift Gorillaz - Murdoc's Gift

Bravo!

I really enjoyed this one. Nice drawings, and a good variety of music: Entartaining!

Timmy's Giant Sandwich Timmy's Giant Sandwich

AND

FUCK TIMHMY!!

Emoticon Emoticon

Haha

Congratulations on your first movie! I was quite amused watching it.
Good luck in the future!

A Bunch of Loops A Bunch of Loops

10's for misty

thats all im saying

FelixColgrave responds:

lol

TOFA 2010: Backwards! TOFA 2010: Backwards!

heyHeyHEY!

Nice and cute animation, BUT! how about giving credit to the composer of the song that enhanced your movie several steps. Enrique Granados - Spanish Dance no. 5 "Andaluza" for solo piano.

I also recommend the guitar version! Utube it or whatever

Bocollab extras Bocollab extras

Finally!

This is the video i've been waiting for, without really knowing it. Been a Boards of Canada fan since i saw Salad FIngers way many years ago.

The animations blend in very well with the music, you have a healthy artistic head, and i like the overall style.

My clearest 10 yet ! Thank you for making this !

Ludamage responds:

Wow! I glad that you liked it )
Thanx to you for the review )

May 11th May 11th

Learning = Sexy

So what have we here ?

A flash full of Wiki-facts !? Oh yes it is indeedly so! and im so fucking glad you made it! I vote 10 cause information turns me on, and it gives me a good concience.

I will not mention the music, but it looks like i did it.

Sidorio responds:

Please, just direct your energy into getting a girlfriend for all our sakes.

Stuck! Stuck!

I'm stuck! on this animation

There is so much to mention here;

First off, the choice of music is perfect for the mood, from the classical guitar study, to the tarboy soundtrack. The sound effects, though recognizeable (we've all heard them before), enhances the experience further.

I like especially the animation, or, how you animate: The overall look is simple, but everytime you zoom you zoom in on the characters(especially the oddworld-main cahracter and that red crabhat with hands for feet), one can see a good animator with a sense of detail.

And the characters... you must've done it for the lulz!

Looking forward to the continuation of this, I am sensing that guitar studies,more funny charcters, and cheap-ass sound effects ar ein the pipeline !

Thank you for this, and good luck!

CoolDrMoney responds:

Im hoping I can do better on the sound effects. For future reviews I would suggest never saying:

"you must've done it for the lulz!"

If this is remedies I can only see brighter reviews in your future!

OK glad you liked it alrite?